What did you do in the garden today?

Good morning gardeners. I took some ibuprofen after dinner last night and my muscles aren't nearly all that sore. Thank goodness. No additional snow overnight. The official total for my town is 25.2 inches. I think I got a bit more in my yard, but what's a couple of inches beyond 2 feet. The only garden I'm tending today is the one in my sunroom. With the pellet stove blasting the plants dry out quickly. Hopefully things settle down and I can get caught up in regular housework and finish decorating for Christmas. I had tentatively planned to have a few friends over for the holidays, but with a sick chicken in the sunroom it might be a bit off putting. The garage is way too cold for her. Hopefully she will get strong enough to put her back in the coop. So don't laugh, but the Senior Center has been closed since the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. I'm really looking forward to my day at the Center for my exercise class and lunch. Chair exercise sounds like more fun than pushing a snow blower or shoveling walkways. Stay warm everyone and have a great day.

Good morning gardeners :)

My thoughts on that is you can always add more layers, but there’s only so much you can take off. And really, sweating is so unladylike. :)
So true :gig
I picked some kale from the veggie garden. On the way back to the house I gave a weedy flower bed a dirty look. With this head cold that's the most I could come up with. :hmm

Feel better! I hope the Vicks helps :fl

Back
Top Bottom