What did you do in the garden today?

Have you both tried wicking bed's??
This allows the water to go straight to the Root's.. We are digging up an area to try it in a above ground bed.. Also thing about mounding with the wicking bed.. You can find lot's of great ideas for indoors as well..

No I haven't
I'd love to see pic of your work on that project

Oh yes for sure.. I will take photo's of before, during & after. Plus 6 months after.. I called the welder today. We are going to have a trellis above the wicking bed..
Have you guy's hear of National Wildlife Federation? Here is one of their plaques.

It is very easy to certify your property as a wildlife habitat..

Sounds nice.. Have you heard of AZOMITE ? We have a friend that sell's it.. Lot's of good minerals

Our local CO-OP sells it. The guy behind the counter said it really stinks and he wouldn't tell me how dangerous it is.

I use permethrin to spray my livestock and as a premise spray. Just don't use it on cats.

Sounds nice.. Have you heard of AZOMITE ? We have a friend that sell's it.. Lot's of good minerals

Our local CO-OP sells it. The guy behind the counter said it really stinks and he wouldn't tell me how dangerous it is.

I use permethrin to spray my livestock and as a premise spray. Just don't use it on cats.

This is something you add to your soil, it is amazing how it works for the plants. The chickens can actually eat it as well. So it's safe to use.

A DF @Sill
gave me 2 Egyptian spinach, she had been growing from seed. only one made it here's what it looks like. I notice new growth the last few days. We had a nice rain, I think that always helps. It's a beautiful plant, I hate to eat it.

Nope. My favorite is miracle grow and epsom salts. I also use weed tea.

I use miracle grow and I think it's the best fertilizer on the market. I don't use Epsom salts unless I'm fooling with hydrangea.

The way Super Thrive is marketed makes it look like a con job but I have had good results from it. It always seems to bring back failing plants.

Back
Top Bottom