What breed is she?

Chickmommy85

Hatching
May 13, 2024
Got 6 bantams from tsc and ive figured out all but this little grey and buff spotted girl. Thought maybe she was a jubilee of some sort but couldn't find any matches. Does anyone have any ideas?
20240509_135131.jpg

Thank you! You are probably right. I can't wait to see what she looks like when she's bigger. They're all 8 weeks old now.
Easter Eggers are always a surprise, because they aren't true breeds so therefore they don't have a breed standard. But I can tell right now she'll be gorgeous!

Easter Eggers are always a surprise, because they aren't true breeds so therefore they don't have a breed standard. But I can tell right now she'll be gorgeous!
I agree! We got 4 from one of our local feed stores and 2 are Easter eggers 1 is a barred rock(you can see her butt in the left side of the picture) and a RIR. The 2 Easter egger look very similar but 1 has muffs and a beard coming in.

I agree! We got 4 from one of our local feed stores and 2 are Easter eggers 1 is a barred rock(you can see her butt in the left side of the picture) and a RIR. The 2 Easter egger look very similar but 1 has muffs and a beard coming in.
Aww, cute!
It's not uncommon that EEs won't get beards or muffs. I have an EE like that too.

Aww, cute!
It's not uncommon that EEs won't get beards or muffs. I have an EE like that too.
Oh ok. I was wondering if maybe half of their cross was the same breed and the other half was different since 1 has the beard and muffs but not the other. Either way, they are both very pretty.

Back
Top Bottom