nm4e

In the Brooder
Apr 30, 2020
I realize this is a question that has been asked many times before, and I've listened to a lot of videos, but I was hoping to get a few opinions. I'm fairly certain I have three little drakes, but as a new duck mom, I don't trust my own judgment. Forgive the video quality, I tried to get them talking by teasing with a little kale in one hand and my phone in the other. Thank you!

Last edited:
I realize this is a question that has been asked many times before, and I've listened to a lot of videos, but I was hoping to get a few opinions. I'm fairly certain I have three little drakes, but as a new duck mom, I don't trust my own judgment. Forgive the video quality, I tried to get them talking by teasing with a little kale in one hand and my phone in the other. Thank you!

I had to watch it a couple of times, they sound like boys, assuming that they were all talking to you. They are utterly adorable!

Maybe... Some people are able to keep drakes together with no problems, others can not due to fighting. Since they were raised together, they might be more inclined not to fight, but you might just need to wait and see.
X 2 on that! It just might work but be careful of that one with the crest. If they do start fighting and start pulling on that crest it won't be good!

Back
Top Bottom