Thoughts on the Puisor IO 103?

Cloverr39

Crowing
Jan 27, 2022
Latvia
I'm thinking of getting a new incubator because I currently only have 1 incubator and I know the eggs will have diffrent hatch days. Some should even be 1 week apart. I heard it's not that good for the hatching chicks to push around and get their goo on the other eggs that aren't hatching.

I've been looking at different incubators maybe as a hatching/lockdown incubator. Originally I thought I'd just get a small cheap one foraybe 15 eggs at a time, but even the 9 egg incubators were a similar price to the Puisor IO 103 that holds 51 chicken eggs. The only problem with it I see is that I believe you have to turn the eggs yourself. But I suppose if I mainly use it as a lockdown incubator that won't be much of an issue. Those who have used it what's it like? Do you think it could work for me? Does it last a while? How quiet is it? Are the instructions easy to follow?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230304-110729_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230304-110729_Chrome.jpg
    302.3 KB · Views: 28
The puisor IO 104 has automatic turning, but it's 135€ on sale, which is a bit out of my price range especially for a side incubator. I'm still gonna consider it though.

Actually after a discussion with my family I think if I go with a puisor then it will be the IO 104, because you don't have to worry about turning the eggs yourself when I do decide to use it for the whole hatching process. Still I'm looking for some comments on it. All my previous questions.

Actually after a discussion with my family I think if I go with a puisor then it will be the IO 104, because you don't have to worry about turning the eggs yourself when I do decide to use it for the whole hatching process. Still I'm looking for some comments on it. All my previous questions.
thats a smart descion

I decided to go for a brinsea incubator. I've heard puisors break fast and don't show accurate temperature on the display. A brinsea will hopefully last me a while and be worth the money.

Back
Top Bottom