His foot is pointing sideways - is that just the moment you took the picture or?
that is the foot that was curled under and twisted in but with treatment ( boot and extra niacin) is getting better a little better each day 🥰.
i take the boot off 2x a day for swim therapy

Sooooo True!!!!!
yes this you need . admit it
1FAE3358-C8DE-4873-B551-C4582978E18F.jpeg

yes this you need . admit itView attachment 3832002
I love this little one. I live in a housing development, have a large pen but have 19 ducks pooping in it already. Along with a Broody Muscovy that thinks she is going to be a first time Momma Duck, lol. If I added the noise of Geese along with these 13 Hens and not sure what they Rouen babies are yet for sure, I will probably get evicted from the neighborhood! LOL

I love this little one. I live in a housing development, have a large pen but have 19 ducks pooping in it already. Along with a Broody Muscovy that thinks she is going to be a first time Momma Duck, lol. If I added the noise of Geese along with these 13 Hens and not sure what they Rouen babies are yet for sure, I will probably get evicted from the neighborhood! LOL
If it wasn't for this site, I probably would have settled for my original 4 Ducks, then I see these babies and other ducks and think I need one of each kind or 2 actually of each kind out there. I already have a duck obsession, a goose one too would be enough to do me in for sure. lol

Back
Top Bottom