Well, I did say I'd do it:

xx8dLxPFxbGQWWRAVTl-1WjeC0FyV5r7UEJMSUgX9SbKf2x-e_pMLmjfKpJFwXzWQkI--2AnZpgXVdh4hZmQSpsqUJm-WnxpxlJ7KOmGSnOv3UWF5GaRv0Vm_g6nFsCV3R2dR57T0Dh_xKlm9KbgXQf5_u3xYtRI4SIgxsNJzy7D4KPHs8IVcwQD6-9vg_kKFzVqVsdmQ2d1TmsG9-ti7okRhT_uUvKwAj2UApZHBqy-32FG48lFxragsobaQOpxclWQtKodSUYlV7T3bUQMlH0CEfwhY0qTqoGmoa8fGtQFSvHRbMtCvuWl79cCRbLCEIYxG3I1mKZjqJkdJh_v52bNh23gYvOhOEwCBL17I4x5KhCejEm-ftGpApeiPcinokLsn-dVqzT3a4HTOcQ4UXR8ZWF93FUyhboXgIbQE-0w52O6WhhduNikSMg5mw0Ir2UI0BCGD1Irjtveavg6u0z7wMBl0bL_ZEF3M_eeckOf4ZYaeQJb8iSVPr3VNqUSj_0ELZJu5_aIbpJNv898DauKmDvKU5Y8x3klv1kn2oFQNOYFJkbqJCLDydeg3pY1cPH9feCGBtFqemwr-W8dNFJdFcmFVkBTK5PDZ--T_AOqowhXDIPoLJBrfZ67CxSpKtGuC1v3mXt_NYPDKxp21zvmQAgbji5iHRpf_VBCPVQV_C3XLHCLhYoN2x03WHvAWUEgjvVMprsf4mWhmljNZpI4TbEnmtVnQagquBNPuhdMlaIj-D-ivrMRgEmuwfsRyCSRfZoN3d8AOlggX1D-TZ40Mv3FYKU9PJrCWKtIZudZSBeG_Njlo28bz_KCS4fjA4PhdT5fQ11VOAJiLYR_D-mULo2__3AvEgXiEdUJ5oEj1Wu3_JFGhTvCTghSN0xyLtYEn2wprHi5Y_Ssi_7GnZvDQfWkBLo4NHFb06hg3pKAJA=w1112-h927-s-no
JEALOUS!!!

Forgot to mention I was *very* good and didn't blow all my profits (?) on more critters! Just some of them, lol!

I got a lovely 5 month old Flemish Giant buck rabbit, as well as a blue and white adolescent Magpie drake (for my daughter!). Little drake got out of the coop and I had a momentary panic attack until I found him hanging around with the others. On the outskirts, but with them. And they accepted him!

Yes, I know, I should have quarantined...

It was fun to meet Canadian Wind. The sale was very busy so we didn't get much time for chatting. CW did help me out finding a rabbit for a friend's daughter. I managed to leave without buying anything for myself.
Busy building a new coop and run for upcoming Guinea Fowl. They had better be as good at eating ticks as advertised because I've already picked 15 off myself.

It was fun to meet Canadian Wind. The sale was very busy so we didn't get much time for chatting. CW did help me out finding a rabbit for a friend's daughter. I managed to leave without buying anything for myself.
Busy building a new coop and run for upcoming Guinea Fowl. They had better be as good at eating ticks as advertised because I've already picked 15 off myself.
After hearing those Guineas at the sale, I don't think I want them, lol! I only saw one last year, and I've never had them on myself *knock on wood* so I think the ducks and scovies and chooks are keeping the population down.

Evidently my chickens and ducks do a pretty good job of eating ticks too. It's only when we hike or walk in the woods that we get them on us. Now we're seeing the tiny deer ticks

After hearing those Guineas at the sale, I don't think I want them, lol! I only saw one last year, and I've never had them on myself *knock on wood* so I think the ducks and scovies and chooks are keeping the population down.
Just type in »Machine Gun Guinea« into the search engine of your choice and enjoy videos like this:

Interesting birds, but way too loud!!! 🙉

Back
Top Bottom