Hello everyone!

Can't tell you how happy I am the snow is finally gone! I've been enjoying pulling weeds way too much the last couple of days. Later I'm going to plant a bag of this 'Chickenmax forage seed mixture' I picked up. Hopefully it'll grow nice and the ducks like it. Going to be a struggle resisting the urge to plant anything in the garden for the next month or so.

Hello everyone!

Can't tell you how happy I am the snow is finally gone! I've been enjoying pulling weeds way too much the last couple of days. Later I'm going to plant a bag of this 'Chickenmax forage seed mixture' I picked up. Hopefully it'll grow nice and the ducks like it. Going to be a struggle resisting the urge to plant anything in the garden for the next month or so.
Here too when it starts getting warm we always seem to want to start planting.

Hello everyone!

Cold-Frames? :confused:

Happy Pre-Friday to Everybody!

Very sad day here in Big-Chimney: Pinball Momma Duck is no more! - I found her dead in the duck house this morning, from the way she laid in the straw i conclude the cause of death to be drake:mad:

I have not been able to bury her yet, here is a picture of her still in the duck-house:
1681418338833.png

Happy Pre-Friday to Everybody!

Very sad day here in Big-Chimney: Pinball Momma Duck is no more! - I found her dead in the duck house this morning, from the way she laid in the straw i conclude the cause of death to be drake:mad:

I have not been able to bury her yet, here is a picture of her still in the duck-house:
OH NO!!! I'm so SO sorry, Hank! *HUGE HUGS*

Back
Top Bottom