Anyone seen @donkeydew2farms here lately? I know she lives in Kentucky sure hope her and flock are okay.
i am still here it did not damage anything except the power i finally got back power yesterday i am not complaining the towns that got hit were devastating animals and people were killed. 12 children . tornados scare the crap out of me. i hope every one is fine and safe.

i am still here it did not damage anything except the power i finally got back power yesterday i am not complaining the towns that got hit were devastating animals and people were killed. 12 children . tornados scare the crap out of me. i hope every one is fine and safe.
I agree with you, tornadoes scare me too ! So glad your okay.

Great to hear from you. I have been seeing videos on Gab and was hoping you weren't in the path of that tornado. So sad for all of those that lost loved ones and their animals.

Back
Top Bottom