I vote yes on more birds always. Did you ever get your eggs?

Nope, as of today, no eggs. I'm starting to suspect they did something like hand them over to someone in a pile of other packages. And that person just decided to keep them or tossed them out or something.

I could be totally wrong, but there's no way it should be taking them over five days to come back from a distribution center that's either in the state or the one in NH, especially since it took three days for them to originally get here.

I've been talking to the seller and told them what's been going on. In this situation, I personally would send someone new eggs. But the seller ignored my update message two days ago and has only replied once when I first messaged about the situation to tell me to 'candle them on day 7' after they arrive and let them know. Which would be really hard to do if I never get them...

But, but, but, Muscovies are more like Geese than Dux! 🤔

Well that might sell me. I love my geese.

Lots of people keep 'scovies up here, so I think they do okay in the winters, even with their caruncles. Can't be worse that a rooster with a single comb, haha.

But, but, but, Muscovies are more like Geese than Dux! 🤔
I had a muscovie invade my boat in Florida. He shat on everything. He ruined my lawn. I tried to catch him, it took almost a month to finally get him into a net.

I should have finished him, but I didn’t I took him to a friend a few miles away and released him in his yard next to his boat.

For some reason he did not find the muscovie as funny in his yard as he did when it was in my yard.

Well that might sell me. I love my geese.

Lots of people keep 'scovies up here, so I think they do okay in the winters, even with their caruncles. Can't be worse that a rooster with a single comb, haha.
There is that Canadian YT guy with 50 ducks in a hot-tub whose Muscovy ducks had several issues with frostbite and hypothermia, that's why i wanted to give you a head's up,

Nope, as of today, no eggs. I'm starting to suspect they did something like hand them over to someone in a pile of other packages. And that person just decided to keep them or tossed them out or something.

I could be totally wrong, but there's no way it should be taking them over five days to come back from a distribution center that's either in the state or the one in NH, especially since it took three days for them to originally get here.

I've been talking to the seller and told them what's been going on. In this situation, I personally would send someone new eggs. But the seller ignored my update message two days ago and has only replied once when I first messaged about the situation to tell me to 'candle them on day 7' after they arrive and let them know. Which would be really hard to do if I never get them...
That is a disappointment! Is the USPS required to reimburse you for the value of the lost package's content or is that just "operational risk" for which they won't have to pay?

That is a disappointment! Is the USPS required to reimburse you for the value of the lost package's content or is that just "operational risk" for which they won't have to pay?

All priority mail packages are insured for $50 automatically, so there's that, at least. But I paid more than that. So I'll be out money anyway. I'd like to have the seller send new eggs, and I'd pay the shipping, and let them file the claim, but since they aren't getting back to me I'm not sure if that will be a possibility.

This is true my Muscovies literally act like dogs and run up for pets every time I go outside.
:frow Good afternoon Solar, have a great day
Well l made it through the holidays it was cold and to boot my truck broke down ball joint lucky it went down right down the road from me. I guess things could be worse. I hope 2021 is better for me and you all.
:frow Good afternoon Donkeydew, have a great day
Good Day, Afternoon, Evening, Night or Morning to everybody on the blue marble!

Duck weather here in West Virginia: The winds are coming from the South, it has warmed up significantly and the white fungus is melting into water, creating huge puddles and a large amount of mud.
:frow Good afternoon Hillbilly, have a great day
I vote no on Mucovies!
:frow Good afternoon Ralphie, have a great day

:frow Good afternoon Pyxis, have a great day... Have you tried this: https://www.usps.com/help/missing-mail.htm? If you haven't, it's certainly time to get the postmaster involved.

Back
Top Bottom