Be careful with that ankle in the future! - I sprained my left ankle at 17, then again at 37 and finally broke it in 2018. A sprained joint will always be weaker and more vulnerable to injuries.
Good luck and a quick recovery!
So it broke when you turned 39?

Finally heard back. It is not broken, just a bad sprain. The weird stuff in the ankle was indeed from when I sprained it at 18.
Ughhh. I feel sorry for you.
I sprained my ankle back in August and it's still flipping hurts. :he
That’s good news..
You would think so wouldn't you.
A sprain takes longer to heal than a break unfortunately. 🥴

Be careful with that ankle in the future! - I sprained my left ankle at 17, then again at 37 and finally broke it in 2018. A sprained joint will always be weaker and more vulnerable to injuries.
Good luck and a quick recovery!

I'm always hurting this leg in particular. First the ankle, then I popped the knee out of joint, and now this.

I have moved into another watchtower..

I heard the Dux might come from the SW!!

lots of hiding places here.
68E69DFB-2E10-49A3-B1EC-B4E23781D958.jpeg
BEE663DF-6E99-4008-8F35-C38D5F6C9D7A.jpeg
D59073FC-5456-43F0-92DD-4C9B748B211B.jpeg
75D2CDB7-A729-4DBF-BEA7-EE063D8B0D27.jpeg

:lau
You could come here and shoot deer, turkey, foxes and raccoons from the bathroom window, while sitting on the throne!

Now you guys made me hungry for some deer meat! I haven't eaten deer in 8 years because you cannot buy it anywhere here in the U.S. and no restaurants are serving venison.
I need to learn how to hunt, already learned that this long pipe is not the scope, but must be pointed at the target… 😉
I have never taken the life of anything except a chicken. I am a pretty good shot with a long gun, but I’m not sure I could shoot a deer if my life depended on it. I do, however, wind up doing ALL the “final work” after my son hunts.

Back
Top Bottom