I have a big problem. I wanna keep all my ducklings. They're all too pretty! :barnie
Look at them, how gorgeous they are!
View attachment 2182873
The four grey have the same mother, two different fathers. 3 girls and one drake. The black who's hiding is also a lovely big drake that I wanna keep (but shouldn't).

View attachment 2182875This one's an absolute keep, with the soft grey magpie pattern I'm gonna breed on.

If the next batch of ducklings turn out just as pretty, my duck coop's gonna be filled to the brim with ducks for the winter. :oops:
Gorgeous Muscovy ❤ Do your drakes get along?

Have any of you seen this?
S.gif
S.gif
04f43901-4b36-4e2e-998e-718ec0e85cd2.png
S.gif

Please Sign This Petition​
S.gif

Hello to all of our wonderful Customers!

As a member of Bird Shippers of America, we are asking for your help to keep live poultry shipping in the mail. As you may know, USPS is the only shipping method available to hatcheries like us to ship poultry to our customers. We need your help to keep this service going so that we can continue to fulfill your poultry needs. Below is a link to the petition where you will be able to read more information about this and be able to sign the petition and submit your comments.

Also, we encourage you to reach out to your Senators and Representatives directly with your thoughts and support for shipping poultry and the importance of doing so for this industry. The following are the links to contact them directly.

All of us here at Ideal Poultry appreciate your help with ensuring that we are able to continue shipping poultry via USPS to your post office.

The Fuchs Family​
CustomDivider.png
S.gif

S.gif

Ideal Poultry Breeding Farms, Inc. | www.idealpoultry.com
Ideal Poultry | PO Box 591, Cameron, TX 76520​

Also, one of the bonus ducklings has escaped the brooder twice today. We must move to another brooder and I only got them on Friday. He likes to look in the kitchen door and count how long it takes us to realize he's out. It would probably be a long time if his brokerage wasn't ratting him out by screaming.

Back
Top Bottom