Two weeks old won’t she be cold an lonely?
She has her stuffed animal for now. When she's old enough we will introduce her to ourthe other ducks, but with our new chicks, we had no choice but to move her outside. She's to big to be with them. She wasn't a planned hatch but an accident, added under a broody by qccident with some other chicken eggs.

Hey guys. Purina does chick week about poultry nutrition occasionally at the community center here. If I could get them to do an online duck nutrition class would anybody be interested. I would want to judge interest first before approaching them. Also can someone refer me to a moderator, I think I would need to talk to one first.

Hey guys. Purina does chick week about poultry nutrition occasionally at the community center here. If I could get them to do an online duck nutrition class would anybody be interested. I would want to judge interest first before approaching them. Also can someone refer me to a moderator, I think I would need to talk to one first.
@oldhenlikesdogs @TwoCrows

Hey all, just letting you all know I am still alive and battling the war of aggression the dux started on the northern front.

I should be back by mid week next week with luck to help your battles with dux.
Well that's one MIA down.... glad your still around. If you happen across Chris in your travels please let us know

This would be great, especially for some of us internationals where duck feed isn't really a thing unless you live in big city. I see benefits for alot of BYC members if you can get them to team up

Back
Top Bottom