Sure is! Ciara's all grown up now :)

LjY8n7gs3S9_hMYbpW3upis8KQnfBcliP-i_c3UbUUPXVmJYxvAVPCE50it_Bw0orbDNLUpxs-C1shveeUd5QblgA2m8qPd20lSxjGCYjlF71UZWiNpmrmC-3GuG9y3iQNT6wB1QJPER59BnFS7NUhBkp1sHEgWnurRCWhWcNeBczkzi5NAtW_53ZwYnBZij51w5Lojxa0_8ChI9-_sz288izelsC6LLUL9X3KzMn8rvPVGXshWPM1_VZBN1kNLoBo0WtNA0VJs3lzRrUljSgGGj_uxImsHbrGs4moQHTN-N15UCOYODgsd-qJG4-xIlM4pkhBJvN0C8zjuwQMVjVB1gCthT_GYtvnhJ2FGtqK0dNLYEa8dgGIP5MURRmLauSrcPlTTNE1OFaj83d2ffG8aS8G8B357ZPrXZ8F8mlpm0oMzzrt8ZEiykp3QySppbTAyElDuZdg3wVj52isZCzvw2aWneSJ1zrkvxUWlf-9adQr4HE03FrzO9ly_meH-I5btY-wxbFp54q8CDKBl31bOWQvaMUxYO9O7LFi9X2AGI9xpHw1_PyZHc8jC8AwtgS_kddoD0OZtqibOh7MIS4lBo34yaSevqX9P-2nOlETALDa4a-94O72KS-GRs59rA2-v_3PWOOsQ_wRpQUwx7WwDag-_SaHubD4GhD_EyFrnp3LXWlSiRpcDX-O6_=w1172-h937-no
Emus are smaller than I thought they were 😂🤣🙈

She’s so pretty though! 😍

I think that’s why I thought she looked “small” cause I was picturing ostrich size 😂🤣 my rooster is like 2 feet tall LOL

Lol! The angle of the picture also isn't helping.

I've got some big roosters too. My Liege Fighters when mature are purported to be about three feet tall. We'll see!

Lol! The angle of the picture also isn't helping.

I've got some big roosters too. My Liege Fighters when mature are purported to be about three feet tall. We'll see!
Sorry, forgot to reply. :oops:

It’s probably the angle lol

And oh wow that’s huge!!! :eek: mine is a Lavender Orpington and he’s only 5 months old but he’s HUGE already lol

Morning everyone.
@Pyxis the hatchling is adorable. I too thought it was an emu. I can't wait to see your Liege Fighters. My wife of all people had actually is falling in love with the Malay here. "They're kind of scary looking, but they are soooo nice."

I fell like they are smart too. More than most other chickens. It only takes them one night of changing locations (roost, pin) for them to know where to go.

One in particular I am just in love with. It has no problem with me doing literally whatever I want to/with it. I took it for a 30 minute walk and not one time did it flinch. We went to see the neighbors, dogs, children, my big roosters, and this bird (not sure on m/f) just hung out happy to meet everyone. It's okay with just being cradled from underneath too where the other 2 "must" stand in my hand.

Back
Top Bottom