I've been thinking of Timmy a lot this morning.

This was on of Timmy's favorite bands.
Can You Feel My Heart
Bring Me the Horizon
Can you hear the silence?
Can you see the dark?
Can you fix the broken?
Can you feel, can you feel my heart?
Can you help the hopeless?
Well, I'm begging on my knees
Can you save my bastard soul?
Will you ache for me?
I'm sorry brother
So sorry lover
Forgive me father
I love you mother
Can you hear the silence?
Can you see the dark?
Can you fix the broken?
Can you feel my heart?
Can you feel my heart?
Can you feel my heart?
Can you feel my heart?
I'm scared to get close and I hate being alone
I long for that feeling to not feel at all
The higher I get, the lower I'll sink
I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim
Can you feel my heart?, can you hear the silence?
Can you see the dark?
Can you fix the broken?
Can you feel, can you feel my heart?

I do anything just to have him with us again. Tim and I became close pretty fast. We ended up living together just a month after meeting, and we were family by the time our lease was up. I used to want Timmy and my sister to date, fall in love and be happy together.

One night before Mary and I got married, we got in to an big argument. I don't even remember what it was about, but I was very angry and being irrational. At the time the emotion of loosing my daughter was still very fresh, and I was a wreck. I was drunk half of the time, and bitter the other half. It wasn't exactly one of my shining times in life. So I call Timmy and I tell him I need to leave, and that I needed him to come get me. I packed some bags, and Timmy was walking in the door 30 minutes later. He came in, put his phone down, and help me carry my stuff to the car. To the bar to drown some emotions we went.

The next morning Timmy woke up early and got the coffee brewing. He woke me up, gave me a cup of coffee, and told me it was time to go home. "I love you man, but I'm not going to help you run from this problem." When he picked me up, and took my bags to his car, he left his phone in the my house. When he went to retrieve it, I was so wrapped up in my own piss n vinegar I didn't notice him have a talk with Mary. "I told Mary I'd bring you home this morning, and that's what I'm going to do. What are you going to do? As you'r friend I'll support any decision you make, as you'r brother I'm going to be disappointed in you if you don't fix this."

That was almost 10 years ago. I never fully expressed how grateful I was for that. Mary and I have never argued like that again either.

Tim was my rock. We'd dealt with, and overcame so many issues together. I don't have Timmy to lean on for this one though...

Anyways, I just felt like sharing a little bit about him this morning.
:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs

Well fix you right up Chris!! What happened to Tim an sorry if you already said. What a precious story too he sounds like an awesome friend. Very sorry for your loss too:(:hugs
I lok forward to those pictures. :)

Timmy had a long time addiction to opiates. The night before Easter him and his girlfriend got some bad dope. In the morning, he took her to the hospital because she was none responsive. He went home and died shortly afterwards. She was able to be resuscitated, but he was already to far gone.

There's still an open investigation, so his family has asked we not talk about the details in regards to the substance/s publicly.

We had a little set back when a big tree limb cracked and came to rest on the garage & attached chicken house. Glad we had not put chicks in it yet! Need some more tree work on the old tree, and roof & back wall repair.
Sorry to hear about the set backs. Good thing nobody was injured. I hope the repairs go smoothly.

Back
Top Bottom