Supply Houses

SossFarm

In the Brooder
Mar 20, 2024
When I was raising chickens before, I remember there being a couple of good, online supply houses. We locally have Tractor Supply, Southern States and a couple others which aren't quite as easy as the "Amazon". I would rather catch the local shops but occasionally I need to buy something quicker and don't have the extra time to swing by my local establishments. Do you have some recommendations for online supplies Other than the Jeff Bezo's company? Thanks in Advance!

SossFarm

When I was raising chickens before, I remember there being a couple of good, online supply houses. We locally have Tractor Supply, Southern States and a couple others which aren't quite as easy as the "Amazon". I would rather catch the local shops but occasionally I need to buy something quicker and don't have the extra time to swing by my local establishments. Do you have some recommendations for online supplies Other than the Jeff Bezo's company? Thanks in Advance!

SossFarm
Walmart will ship if you have a $35 order or more. Fleet Farm and Chewy do too. I don't recall the minimum order for Fleet Farm but Chewy's is $49.

The best thing I can think of to do is google the item you want, say it's a heated chicken waterer, and it should show you a dozen or more places that sell them, then go to one and see what their shipping policy is. You may find a different one altogether you like.

Back
Top Bottom