Sudden Twisted Neck and Stumbling - Wry Neck?

She seemed to be eating and drinking fine last night when I went to bed at Midnight. When I woke up at 6 this morning she was dead, cold and stiff on the floor of the box. I guess it all became too much for her.

I also had to cull my BB White turkey this morning. She wouldn't move, couldn't stand, and sat in her own mess for 24 hours. Not sure what happened to her. Poop was a strange yellowish color.

Today sucks.

Last edited:
She seemed to be eating and drinking fine last night when I went to bed at Midnight. When I woke up at 6 this morning she was dead, cold and stiff on the floor of the box. I guess it all became too much for her.

I also had to cull my BB White turkey this morning. She wouldn't move, couldn't stand, and sat in her own mess for 24 hours. Not sure what happened to her. Poop was a strange yellowish color.

Today sucks.

So sorry your girl didn't make it. I have a young Crested Cream Legbar Cockerel that I notices a slight head tilt on a couple of days ago. Gave him a little Poly-Vi-Sol without iron yesterday. He seemed about the same this morning but when I went out to check on everyone this afternoon he was in an odd position underneath a small elevated pen. When I checked on him, he started spinning and flipping upside-down. His head is now flipped completely upside down to one side. He is inside now in a cage. I do not have any Vit E but will get some tomorrow. I do have selenium.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom