Should i see Veins by day 5? (Duck eggs)

Don't know if you have chicken or duck eggs, but wait a bit longer, depending on the strenght from your flashlight you might not see something yet. Don't trow them out yet.

Definitly wait a bit longer! Duck eggs sometimes start a little slow and the shells can be a bit thicker which makes it more difficult to see the veins.
There was a drake with the ducks right 😅?

My own ducks don't lay eggs at the moment as they are molting and preparing for the winter...

Definitly wait a bit longer! Duck eggs sometimes start a little slow and the shells can be a bit thicker which makes it more difficult to see the veins.
There was a drake with the ducks right 😅?

My own ducks don't lay eggs at the moment as they are molting and preparing for the winter...
i hope so, these were shipped eggs, i think its the worse time of the year to be incubating haha

idk if i should wait abit longer any advice?
these were shipped eggs

I would definitely wait a bit longer.

If you do give up, I suggest you crack each egg, one at a time, and see what is inside. That is a good way to check your candling. If candling shows no veins, and opening eggs shows no veins, then you know you were correct. If candling shows no veins, but you crack an egg and do find veins, you can put the rest of the eggs back in the incubator and work on improving your candling (darker room, brighter light, more practice, or whatever it takes.)

But I would definitely wait a bit longer before giving up on the eggs. You might have ones that will never hatch, or you might have ones that are just a bit slow or have very thick shells that are hard to see through. You can't un-crack an egg, so it's definitely worth waiting a bit longer to see if development does become visible.

Yeah i will give a it a few days, they all look like this right now, and i have 7,

Attachments

• eggo.jpg
    eggo.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 12

Back
Top Bottom