casportpony

🦚🦆🦃🐔
BYC Staff
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Jun 24, 2012
The Golden State
While going through some of my given and received reactions today I noticed many are missing. What I mean is that when I click on the angry received link there are only 2 pages. One page has 20 reactions, the other has 18. With 196 angry reactions & 20 reactions per page, there should be 10 pages.

Same is true for the sad ones I gave. Gave 1136 and I have 12 pages with 20 reactions and 1 page with 16 (256 total).

1639437752760.png

1639437705815.png

Quite a few of mine disappeared. I Think it was something like 370 at midday and a few mins later it was 311(I'm not listing the entire number, just the last three digits), it happened gradually and I watched the reactions disappear. I can't figure out which posts are missing the reactions though.

Tons of mine disappeared. I Think it was something like 370 at midday and a few mins later it was 311(I'm not listing the entire number, just the last three digits), it happened gradually and I watched the reactions disappear. I can't figure out which posts are missing the reactions though.
This is something entirely different. It's possible that someone deleted your profile posts or unliked your posts.

How many of these have you given?
https://www.backyardchickens.com/account/reactions-given#reaction-5

While going through some of my given and received reactions today I noticed many are missing. What I mean is that when I click on the angry received link there are only 2 pages. One page has 20 reactions, the other has 18. With 196 angry reactions & 20 reactions per page, there should be 10 pages.

Same is true for the sad ones I gave. Gave 1136 and I have 12 pages with 20 reactions and 1 page with 16 (256 total).

View attachment 2928404

View attachment 2928403
Same for me.

19,560 I haven't checked that in a while. I can't see all the reactions though. Like it says I gave five angry reactions but I can only see two. I can only see 20 of 23 informative reactions.

That's a lot of reactions to remove.
I think I saw you just rant about having too many informative reactions...so I'm guess those people decided to remove them.
Post in thread 'Burn-the-hills-of-asparugus-club.' https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/burn-the-hills-of-asparugus-club.1502417/post-25187655

Last edited:
Thanks for the details!

Are the reactions actually missing, or not showing up in the reports / lists properly?

If they are going missing on the actual posts, we need to duplicate it... so maybe finding a post, giving it a reaction, making sure (after a page refresh) it is still there, and then checking back to see if / when it goes missing.

Thanks for the details!

Are the reactions actually missing, or not showing up in the reports / lists properly?

If they are going missing on the actual posts, we need to duplicate it... so maybe finding a post, giving it a reaction, making sure (after a page refresh) it is still there, and then checking back to see if / when it goes missing.
They are not showing up on the list properly.

Back
Top Bottom