Question of the Day - Friday, March 15th, 2024

What do y'all mean when you say your are listening to music on Bluetooth?
Those fancy-schmancy Bluetooth earbud things that all the new kids seem to like. Mine die after a few weeks of being in my pocket with use here and there. And they're cheapy ones too.

I don't like that stuff as much. My fancy dancy headphones have Bluetooth in them as well, but they also have a wired connection for old-fashioned folks like me. Of course, that new-fangled smart phone thingy has no jack for them, so I gotta use a dongle like a broke iPhone user. And I just don't like the look of that thing. Makes it seem like a bite of the fruit rather than freedom.

Those fancy-schmancy Bluetooth earbud things that all the new kids seem to like. Mine die after a few weeks of being in my pocket with use here and there. And they're cheapy ones too.

I don't like that stuff as much. My fancy dancy headphones have Bluetooth in them as well, but they also have a wired connection for old-fashioned folks like me. Of course, that new-fangled smart phone thingy has no jack for them, so I gotta use a dongle like a broke iPhone user. And I just don't like the look of that thing. Makes it seem like a bite of the fruit rather than freedom.
I've had pretty good luck with Skullcandy Sesh ANC's But, you need to keep them in the case and not your pocket. Any of them will die fast just shoved in your pockets with no protection.

For OTE's I like Senheisers. I just go for the 200 Pro's, they do a great job for the price and have a solid freq range.

Back
Top Bottom