prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Hi everyone! I haven't been on here in a while...
First I want to ask for you to lift up a young boy in prayer, named Asher. He was swept into a storm drain after some big storms that hit TN. He is in very critical condition.

Also, I had a frustrating situation this afternoon, and it's really bothering me. Please pray for peace, a humble attitude, forgiveness, and the ability to let go. I've felt weary and burdened the last few days, and I need the strength to lift my eyes upward.

I really appreciate your prayers, and I will be lifting up a prayer for all of you as well!🙏

I haven't been here for a long time, but after a message inviting me to check in and give an update on BYC, I've been popping in a bit. Just wanted to let you know that I'm praying for the last couple requests. I didn't go very very far back to catch up.

I could use prayer for wisdom in decisions that need to be made and also for peace in a situation I'm dealing with.

Thank you all so much. I'm so so glad to see the prayer warriors thread is still here.
Keep serving Jesus and keeping relationship with Him. Without Him I would be nothing. He's amazing.

I haven't been here for a long time, but after a message inviting me to check in and give an update on BYC, I've been popping in a bit. Just wanted to let you know that I'm praying for the last couple requests. I didn't go very very far back to catch up.

I could use prayer for wisdom in decisions that need to be made and also for peace in a situation I'm dealing with.

Thank you all so much. I'm so so glad to see the prayer warriors thread is still here.
Keep serving Jesus and keeping relationship with Him. Without Him I would be nothing. He's amazing.
Stopped getting notifications from this thread for a while but I'm still here:)
Glad to see you both❤️

Back
Top Bottom