Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

Speaking of snuggle chickens, we lost Mabel yesterday. She was the ultimate snuggle chicken here at our place. I posted the "chicken scarf" picture of her here recently. I swear she was more puppy than chicken most days. I'm pretty wrecked losing her. She always knew when someone needed a snuggle, even if they didn't know.

Hope y'all don't mind the photo bomb.
Awwww. I'm so sorry you lost her! :hugs Looks like she got to live an amazing life as a very special baby. ❤️

Speaking of snuggle chickens, we lost Mabel yesterday. She was the ultimate snuggle chicken here at our place. I posted the "chicken scarf" picture of her here recently. I swear she was more puppy than chicken most days. I'm pretty wrecked losing her. She always knew when someone needed a snuggle, even if they didn't know.

Oh what a sweetheart, ❤ I am so sorry she is gone. :hugs

I'm so sorry. Losing the special chicken is sooo hard. She sounded like an absolute sweetheart. My heart goes out to you❤️

I'm very sorry for your loss.

0EE9626B-5B2A-49EE-B9FC-7C06C9A645D2.jpeg

❤️ Love Birds

Back
Top Bottom