Ontario, Canada - Looking to Connect With Local Keepers/Breeders

Dermes

In the Brooder
Sep 2, 2022
How many on here are from Ontario, Canada?

I am particularly interested in making some connections with owners/breeders of Serama, Old English, and Modern game.

If you do something else feel free to share for interest sake!

@Canadian Wind I'm about 4 hrs from you. I'm located about 45 mins west of Niagara Falls along Lake Erie. What colour variations do you have at the moment?

Hi!

I'm looking to connect with someone local to me (just east of GTA) that has Salmon Faverolles.

I am wanting/ needing a new rooster for my flock and my goal is breeding Faverolles but my Roo is aggressive to my son and I don't want to breed that into chicks.
I'll keep my eyes and ears open for you.

Hi!

I'm looking to connect with someone local to me (just east of GTA) that has Salmon Faverolles.

I am wanting/ needing a new rooster for my flock and my goal is breeding Faverolles but my Roo is aggressive to my son and I don't want to breed that into chicks.
how far east? You can get beautiful salmon faverolles from Performance Poultry in PEC, just outside Belleville.

Hey! Just found this thread! I’m about 1.5hrs SW from Ottawa 👋 I’m currently trying to find some good quality welsummers with dark, speckled eggs. If anyone knows any breeders/has any that they sell eggs/chicks/pullets from let me know!! 😄

Back
Top Bottom