NR360 question

I put that white plastic turning ring in. It only goes in one way. Then you plug the turner in to the incubator and plug the incubator into the wall.

I put a good dribble of DISTILLED water in the A port, maybe like 3-4 oz. Put the lid on and be sure it's on, every time, as so many times I've not had it completely on. It's horrible!

See what the humidity and temp is. I'd give it a good couple of hours before adding eggs as you may need to add more water or adjust the temperature. I have mine set for 101F to be 99.5. Hold down the menu key to make the display blink and you can change it up or down then. Hold down the +/- buttons to test the turner.

There is a number in there after temperature you'll see too, which is preset to 21. It will automatically shut the turner off at Day 18. There is a little red light in the upper right that tells you the turner is operational.

I have a hard time keeping the humidity to 40-50% so sometimes dribble water in the B port.

If you're just making it a hatching incubator for lockdown, I'd pull OUT that white ring, and I have some rubber shelf liner I cut to fit it. I unplug the turner. I use both ports to put water in.

I put that white plastic turning ring in. It only goes in one way. Then you plug the turner in to the incubator and plug the incubator into the wall.

I put a good dribble of DISTILLED water in the A port, maybe like 3-4 oz. Put the lid on and be sure it's on, every time, as so many times I've not had it completely on. It's horrible!

See what the humidity and temp is. I'd give it a good couple of hours before adding eggs as you may need to add more water or adjust the temperature. I have mine set for 101F to be 99.5. Hold down the menu key to make the display blink and you can change it up or down then. Hold down the +/- buttons to test the turner.

There is a number in there after temperature you'll see too, which is preset to 21. It will automatically shut the turner off at Day 18. There is a little red light in the upper right that tells you the turner is operational.

I have a hard time keeping the humidity to 40-50% so sometimes dribble water in the B port.

If you're just making it a hatching incubator for lockdown, I'd pull OUT that white ring, and I have some rubber shelf liner I cut to fit it. I unplug the turner. I use both ports to put water in.
Yeah just going to use it for a hatcher. Is there a way to turn off the count down and set humidity for the 3 day lockdown?

Yeah just going to use it for a hatcher. Is there a way to turn off the count down and set humidity for the 3 day lockdown?
The countdown doesn't matter anymore, but I suppose you could set it to zero if it lets you.

There is no way to set those for humidity. You have to keep adding water. I do it every morning and night and in both chambers.

Thank you guys! Ill be having a split hatch out of my 56ex. Ameraucana eggs have not gotten here yet. So they will probably be a week or two apart.
I've done split hatches and it's sometimes a bit crazy but fun!

I just put my NR360 in the basement as I picked up another Brinsea EX56 and only have room for those two. But I was doing what you're doing...once lockdown time comes for a batch, remove those from the Brinsea and put in the NR360. That works great!

I've done split hatches and it's sometimes a bit crazy but fun!

I just put my NR360 in the basement as I picked up another Brinsea EX56 and only have room for those two. But I was doing what you're doing...once lockdown time comes for a batch, remove those from the Brinsea and put in the NR360. That works great!
Plan is to have a hatcher cabinet next year. :D

Back
Top Bottom