Coronado55

In the Brooder
May 14, 2024
Hello everyone my name is Coronado I’m new here not really new to chickens but do want more information. My father grew up in a ranch in Mexico in the 60’s and I grew up on the same ranch for only 10 years so my knowledge is very limited, and my fathers I feel out dated. I’m 32 now with a small flock of 21, 14 Orpington and 7 bardrocks. Just wanting them to be healthy and comfortable. I hope to make connections soon!

Hello everyone my name is Coronado I’m new here not really new to chickens but do want more information. My father grew up in a ranch in Mexico in the 60’s and I grew up on the same ranch for only 10 years so my knowledge is very limited, and my fathers I feel out dated. I’m 32 now with a small flock of 21, 14 Orpington and 7 bardrocks. Just wanting them to be healthy and comfortable. I hope to make connections soon!
Welcome to BYC!

Welcome to byc! Pictures?❤️

Back
Top Bottom