New Jersey

Hello. We're in Brick. We have 3 chickens, a Brahma, a Jersey Blue, and a Jersey Gem we got in June for my daughters birthday from Jersey Chickens in Jackson.

20200828_150123.jpg

Hello. We're in Brick. We have 3 chickens, a Brahma, a Jersey Blue, and a Jersey Gem we got in June for my daughters birthday from Jersey Chickens in Jackson.

View attachment 2310157
Nice birds. I am in Toms River. I also got 2 birds from Jersey Chickens. Our Jersey Blue just started laying on Sunday and she has given us an egg everyday since then.

Free to good home with experience,
3E2A8A8A-409B-41E1-A1B5-F242376F15CA.jpeg

Lavender Orpington rooster.
Northwest Jersey here near Hackettstown. I have a very handsome Lavender Orpington rooster, turning 3yo on October 1st. He was the one all the kids loved and held when he was young, right up until he crowed. He had a crop issue that I worked on lovingly, medication and chicken bra applications. He became human aggressive and drew blood. I worked with him using tactics as suggested by so many wonderful people here. I eventually gave up and put him in a “bachelor pad”. He’s so unhappy seeing his ladies but unable to interact. I don’t want to cull him, he’s so pretty and I’ve put so much effort into him. I simply do not have the experience or ability to handle an aggressive rooster. I can’t even take care of his bra now.
Pm me if you are interested. If not please contact me if you know of a rescue.

Hello, looking to rehome 2, 13wk cockerels (hatches by one of our hens). They are RIR/Barred Rock mixes both red one has barring. Don’t care if you want them for a flock or to butcher (we were going to but as time comes closer it’s just not feasible for us). They are on an organic diet and free range. Northern NJ.

Hi everyone! I’m from central NJ, and I raise celadon coturnix quail. I’ve been on the site a while now, but never even knew about this thread. I mostly stick to the quail and hatching boards. Nice to see so many people in the area!

I only found this because I posted in the buy sell trade, and someone said I should cross post here.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...tching-eggs-and-chicks-hatching-soon.1414591/

Anyway, I have lovely blue hatching eggs all the time, and I currently have some lovely, almost 6 week old males, and chicks due to hatch next week.

I look forward to this thread, now that it’s in my watch list.

Back
Top Bottom