FeatherFootFarm

In the Brooder
Feb 26, 2018
Hi! I'm new here and have had chickens my whole life. My husband and I got our own flock Feb. 2016 and I love having my own to care for. I'm looking into starting to show and breed cochins. Any info and tips would be appreciated! I started with just production breeds, then went for the colored layers, and now think it's time for me to focus on one breed and I love Cochins. They're my absolute favorite. I currently have 1 Standard Blue Barred Cochin Hen, 1 Standard Black Cochin pullet, a pair of mottled bantams, 23 straight run bantams of different colors, 1 Standard Blue cockerel, and 1 Standard Self-Blue cockerel.

Hi! I'm new here and have had chickens my whole life. My husband and I got our own flock Feb. 2016 and I love having my own to care for. I'm looking into starting to show and breed cochins. Any info and tips would be appreciated! I started with just production breeds, then went for the colored layers, and now think it's time for me to focus on one breed and I love Cochins. They're my absolute favorite. I currently have 1 Standard Blue Barred Cochin Hen, 1 Standard Black Cochin pullet, a pair of mottled bantams, 23 straight run bantams of different colors, 1 Standard Blue cockerel, and 1 Standard Self-Blue cockerel.
WELCOME ARROW SMILE.gif

Back
Top Bottom