Never Introduced Myself

amykvol

Chirping
8 Years
Mar 17, 2013
1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I have had chickens for 17 years now

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? Currently 7

(3) What breeds do you have? Favorite breed is Cochins. Currently I have one Cochin, 3 Silkies, a showgirl and a DeUccle

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? I love their different personalities and friends to garden with.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? We travel on our boat, photography, crafts, fishing and volunteering with our Humane Society.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. Along with our 7 chickens we have 3 cats, a chocolate lab and just started a backyard waterway with a pond for future fish.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D I have been following BYC for all of 12 years now.

1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I have had chickens for 17 years now

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? Currently 7

(3) What breeds do you have? Favorite breed is Cochins. Currently I have one Cochin, 3 Silkies, a showgirl and a DeUccle

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? I love their different personalities and friends to garden with.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? We travel on our boat, photography, crafts, fishing and volunteering with our Humane Society.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. Along with our 7 chickens we have 3 cats, a chocolate lab and just started a backyard waterway with a pond for future fish.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D I have been following BYC for all of 12 years now.
Welcome (sort of)! :highfive:

Welcome to byc. I was wondering today that if i ever had a yacht or a boat, i would keep chickens and then there would be a website called yacht chickens instead of backyard chickens. Have fun building the waterway and pond. I have been building mine for two years using only a shovel and basic tools, and pretty proud of it. Yours is probably more photogenic lol.

Back
Top Bottom