Need Help from MS Word Experts!

Coopa Cabana

My Coop Runneth Over . . .
10 Years
Aug 30, 2009
Colorado
My Coop
My Coop
In the MS Word document I'm working on, I need to insert a (rectangle) box that will contain a picture and a couple of lines of text next to the picture. What exactly are the steps to accomplish this? I've tried it several different ways - there's got to be a simple way to do this that I haven't tried.

I've tried:
1) Start with inserting a rectangle "shape", then add pic in left end of box, then TRY to wrap 4 lines of text to the right of the pic.

2) Start with a "Text Box", then add pic and text.

Nothing seems to be working correctly for me, both ways are taking me hours to figure out.
he.gif

Ideally, what I would like is:
A rectangle, about 1" tall and 4.5" wide, with a small pic on the left end and a small pic on the right end, and 4 lines of centered text in the middle.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!!!

A simple way to do what you want is to insert a table with either multiple columns or rows depending on where you want your text. Then copy paste your picture where you want and type in your text in another column or row.

Quote:
Tables! The one thing I hadn't tried! I'm gonna give it a shot. Thanx!!

Or format those few lines into 3 columns.

It looks like the tables are going to work great for my purposes! Thanx!!

The tables were so easy to work with - now I'm wondering if all the other information I already typed in my document using 3 columns would have been easier in a table!

See . . . you can teach an old dog new tricks!!

If I can reciprocate and help anyone with their Excel spreadsheets or formulas, just let me know!

Quote:
I may take you up on that one. Are you an expert? Because that is what this spreadsheet takes - an expert. I have a random sampling sheet that has gone awry - it isn;t capturing added rows even though the formula has been updated.

Back
Top Bottom