My friend gave me a Peacock and hen! Now what?

Henny Penny Mom...gorgeous bird! I've always wanted Peacocks, but we went to a zoo that had them and DH said no way after he heard the way they screech. :eek:

absolutely gorgeous birds...nice house, too.
wink.png

I also loved your photos. I looked at the first one and also thought 'hm, nice house" and then looked at the 2nd one and halfway thought his tail was a luscious plant hanging down then realized 'WOW what a huge full tail!' SO then I went back to the 1st pic and saw him up on the rooftop. I so want a few of these now. I'm in trouble too as I don't have a spare pen for them to hang out in. Can they live in with ducks and chickens if they stay in a pen within a pen when they are tiny then gradually be released into the main pen with everyone?
Sorry this evolved into a question. I did love your photos.
Lisa

I read this thread because I thought how lucky you are to have your friend give them to you! Hope things work well, sounds like you are getting good advice.

But I wanted to comment on the photos too ... that bird's tail is GORGEOUS!!! Just amazing, and beautiful setting with the flowers and all ... he needs a lovely background to show himself off.
smile.png

trish

Back
Top Bottom