Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

I have peas and greens planted and up already. Same with garlic and onions. Potatoes could go in too. They aren't "tender" like tomatoes and peppers. Tomatoes and peppers are the garden divas. :gig
We have those things in, too. The greens are in my greenstalk, and I've been having yummy salads. My bare-root strawberry crowns arrive, today. They'll also go in a greenstalk

Hello, Michigan peeps! I haven’t been here in like forever, but I see a few names I remember, thank goodness, along with a lot of newer (to me!) names (also thank goodness for that!)

Back in the day, I had chickens, geese, turkeys, and peafowl. I eventually stopped acquiring birds due to difficult life events, and my last bird (the peacock Maurice) passed about a month ago.

The big change in life was my husband passed away about three years ago. Still dealing with that, emotionally and in other ways, but have been able to move forward. Finally bought the little farm I dreamed of, and now have 3 goats, a miniature donkey, and a mini mule!

I do want to have birds again, still thinking of what and when. IMG_1656.jpeg IMG_1655.jpeg

Hello, Michigan peeps! I haven’t been here in like forever, but I see a few names I remember, thank goodness, along with a lot of newer (to me!) names (also thank goodness for that!)

Back in the day, I had chickens, geese, turkeys, and peafowl. I eventually stopped acquiring birds due to difficult life events, and my last bird (the peacock Maurice) passed about a month ago.

The big change in life was my husband passed away about three years ago. Still dealing with that, emotionally and in other ways, but have been able to move forward. Finally bought the little farm I dreamed of, and now have 3 goats, a miniature donkey, and a mini mule!

I do want to have birds again, still thinking of what and when. View attachment 3816821View attachment 3816822
I'm so sorry for your loss.
Your animals are very handsome.

Back
Top Bottom