FireCountry

Songster
Mar 13, 2022
Hello! I wanted to share my positive McMurray experience with you guys. I ordered 15 chicks last month with a May 6th hatch date. I paid the extra $57 for priority loading. I had them ship all the way to California so I definitely wanted that.
On May 6th I got an email that they hatched and shipped. They arrived at my post office at 9am this morning (may 8th) all lively and active!
Trying to ID 13 different chicken breeds at a few days old isn't going well. Ha! But I can tell I definitely got a wrong colored cochin. Not that I mind, I'm happy with any colored cochin but hopefully that's the only mistake in the order.
They are doing great in the brooder now and I'll post updated pictures as they grow!
Here's what I ordered from them..
Speckled sussex
Colombian wynadotte
Gold laced wyandotte
Silver laced wyandotte
Buff orpington
Copper Maran
3 Amaraucanas
Blue Andalusian
*Buff cochin
*White cochin
Black giant
Beilfelder
Bar rock
20240508_105405.jpg

So far I can pick out the bar rock, the copper Maran, gold laced wynadotte, Columbian wynadotte, blue Andalusian, silver laced wynadotte, black giant, buff orpington, 2 cochins, one EE. The beilfelder, sussex and last two EE's all look the same to me right now.

Last edited:
So sweet! I'm in California too mine shipped from Meyers. They did a good job as well. Enjoy your babies! They are beautiful!♡

Back
Top Bottom