LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

I am back from going to a large wool/yarn event! I don't currently have pictures of what we got but I will take some later. I do have some pictures, mostly of cat themed things 😆

It was my first time going to this event with an assistance dog and first time staying over somewhere with a dog! Having Fanta along was a massive help, surprisingly very few people where annoying. I did make Fanta a new vest/cape which I think is easier to read and more "professional" looking so that might have helped

Cat themed stitch markers! We did get some but not these ones
IMG_6623.jpeg

IMG_6622.jpeg

I don't know but paws...
IMG_6621.jpeg

This was very cute but we didn't need it
IMG_6617.jpeg

I was tempted but then I realised I had forgotten what flags where mine 😅
IMG_6619.jpeg

Sheep with nice hair, who was on one of those hanging turning things
IMG_6620.jpeg

We got a few things from this stand, of course the cat was included. My one brother is very excited about the patterns we got from here 😆
IMG_6618.jpeg

Braiding society, I like the grey bowl. We got some books from them, for me it was 3D split ply braiding
IMG_6615.jpeg

Felt circles for making bowls, they had soles for making slippers too
IMG_6614.jpeg

I like the fish mat thing
IMG_6613.jpeg

Interesting hats
IMG_6611.jpeg

IMG_6612.jpeg

We didn't get any fibre and there wasn't that much, nothing that was very interesting. We did get yarn!

So question.
Since Scout already kind of crows, do you think the new cockerel will ever crow at all?
Only asking because Scout never crowed until after we lost the other roosters.
Many times lower ranking roosters won't crow in flocks with an alpha rooster. So the new cockerel may not crow.

these are so cool!!!!!
I am back from going to a large wool/yarn event! I don't currently have pictures of what we got but I will take some later. I do have some pictures, mostly of cat themed things 😆

It was my first time going to this event with an assistance dog and first time staying over somewhere with a dog! Having Fanta along was a massive help, surprisingly very few people where annoying. I did make Fanta a new vest/cape which I think is easier to read and more "professional" looking so that might have helped

Cat themed stitch markers! We did get some but not these ones
View attachment 3815523
View attachment 3815524

I don't know but paws...
View attachment 3815525

This was very cute but we didn't need it
View attachment 3815526

I was tempted but then I realised I had forgotten what flags where mine 😅
View attachment 3815527

Sheep with nice hair, who was on one of those hanging turning things
View attachment 3815528

We got a few things from this stand, of course the cat was included. My one brother is very excited about the patterns we got from here 😆
View attachment 3815529

Braiding society, I like the grey bowl. We got some books from them, for me it was 3D split ply braiding
View attachment 3815530

Felt circles for making bowls, they had soles for making slippers too
View attachment 3815531

I like the fish mat thing
View attachment 3815532

Interesting hats
View attachment 3815533
View attachment 3815534

We didn't get any fibre and there wasn't that much, nothing that was very interesting. We did get yarn!

Back
Top Bottom