Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

Ya done good.
Thank you! 🤗 I even downloaded the evil Instagram app special so I could share it with boss man. 😂❤️

I cannot wait for him to see that I am playing hookie on June 8th special to go up north and bother some Maine folks (he will find out from the photos I plan on posting from the beach). 🤣

Oh! And yesterday evening I got to have a long chat with one of my favorite neighbors and he alerted me to the fact that several times he has scared away a fox, a few coyotes, and even a damn fisher cat from my run at night. Apparently none of the animals seemed all that interested in the run or coop, he just did not want them snooping around. I appreciate greatly when I have a good neighbor, and he has always been one of my favorites. We always talk forever about animals and projects, and he loves coming down and visiting with the chickens (I do not mind because I know that he genuinely enjoys them). Just wanted to post this. ✌🏻❤️

I hate Mondays. On Mondays, I am a complete zombie. 🧟‍♀️
Most Mondays I’m like that in the morning… well, most mornings I’m like that lol. But I generally enjoy the day. It’s normally my town/weekly reset day and then it’s also the episode release day for one of my favorite podcasts. I just find them refreshing, especially if I socialized over the weekend.

I get home too late from work, and need to be awake too early in the morning. But I guess that happens every day... Get to sleep after midnight, wake up at ~4:30am. 😩😴
Yeahh.. that’s a terrible schedule, i think I’d just hate everyday 😅

Most Mondays I’m like that in the morning… well, most mornings I’m like that lol. But I generally enjoy the day. It’s normally my town/weekly reset day and then it’s also the episode release day for one of my favorite podcasts. I just find them refreshing, especially if I socialized over the weekend.

Yeahh.. that’s a terrible schedule, i think I’d just hate everyday 😅
Yup. That is me at this point. My alarm blares near my head and I wake up cursing and screaming and trying to remember how to shut it up. 😅 I am my sister's alarm clock: She wakes up to me screaming "shut the **** up, you piece of ****! How do I shut you off!?" 🤣

Yup. That is me at this point. My alarm blares near my head and I wake up cursing and screaming and trying to remember how to shut it up. 😅 I am my sister's alarm clock: She wakes up to me screaming "shut the **** up, you piece of ****! How do I shut you off!?" 🤣
One night she slept downstairs on the couch special so she did not have to hear me, but she woke up to a loud thwomp and screamed up "what the hell are you doing up there!?" I came down a few minutes later and told her that what she heard was me falling out of bed reaching for the clock's plug. 🤣

It must have been cold the night I slept on my arms. Woke up with both of them asleep. I knew how to turn the alarm off - just couldn't do it.

Back
Top Bottom