Is Vetrx harmful to tortoises and dogs?

HannibalBarca

Chirping
Mar 21, 2018
I had a few drops of vetrx (poultry) and a table spoon of apple cider vinegar in my chicken's water and our giant tortoise drank from the same water. Is it safe for the tortoise and our dog to consume if we add those to the water for the chickens regularly?

There's absolutely no need to give that vetRX to your poultry regularly.

You don't take vicks Vapor Rub everyday do you?

If you're looking to provide your poultry with daily nutrients vetRX is not going to do it

Thanks for the poignant "response." I do not believe I have ever used "Vick's vapor rub" but I do appreciate the inquiry.

I also do not remember stating in the post anything about using Vetrx as a means of supplemental nutrition for my poultry. We have a four year old RIR who contracted a respiratory infection whom the Vetrx is intended for. I am confident that the poultry feed and the bounty of our estate they free-range will provide all their nutritional requirements.

As Vetrx is intended to help support healthy respiratory function in poultry I am also confident that it is a great natural way to start treating that respiratory illness.

I read the labeling and care sheet included with the bottle but nowhere did it say anything about its effect on other household animals which I why I posted here.

I do not think you read those three brief lines in their entirety as the title and crux of this post read: "is Vetrx harmful to tortoises and dogs?"

Thank you anyway for whatever that was.

Back
Top Bottom