Introduction

Zhan

In the Brooder
Apr 20, 2024
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?

I got my first set of chickens last year in April, and I got a few more this year last month.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

I have seventeen chickens; six are chicks, and eleven are hens.

(3) What breeds do you have?

I have (4) Light Sussex, (2) White Leghorns, (2) Rhode Island Reds, (3) Isa Browns, (3) Marans (3) Starlight Green Eggers.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?

I love all the different colored eggs. I also love how cute they are.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

I like to bake, sew, and build things around the house.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

I have two dogs and a small aquarium. I don't have any children.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our
awesome community? :D

I found this community through Google, and I have known about this community for a few months. I wanted to join because I saw it had some good information on chickens that I may need. I was also told I should join a chicken community chat.

I got my first set of chickens last year in April, and I got a few more this year last month.

I have (4) Light Sussex, (2) White Leghorns, (2) Rhode Island Reds, (3) Isa Browns, (3) Marans (3) Starlight Green Eggers.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our

I found this community through Google, and I have known about this community for a few months. I wanted to join because I saw it had some good information on chickens that I may need. I was also told I should join a chicken community chat.
Hello, and welcome to BYC! It's great to have you here! :welcome

Welcome, welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here! It's a loving community, and I'm sure you'll find yourself fitting right in :DD

Back
Top Bottom