I am really starting to believe that Princess is actually a Prince

Logar

Songster
Mar 31, 2024
Pittsburgh, PA
Is Princess looking like a cockerel to anyone else? She (well I guess maybe he) is a 6.5 week old light Brahma. The lighting is pretty bad and the comb is a bit darker than the picture shows
IMG_2236.jpeg
IMG_2237.jpeg

Here is jingle my dark Brahma who is the same age for comparison
IMG_2201.jpeg

And who is an absolute genius? Me 😜. All jokes aside I would like introduce everyone to Princess the cockerel! We aren’t allowed roosters where I live but nobody has to know 🤫. But really, how loud are roosters?
IMG_2263.jpeg

I am really, really hoping he ends up being a good rooster.

Attachments

• IMG_2262.jpeg
    IMG_2262.jpeg
    398.2 KB · Views: 6
That’s the plan. I am also trying to see if I could get him approved to be an ESA as I do have some mental health issues. He is my favorite (don’t tell the others lol) and I know my mental health will suffer severely if he does have to go

That’s the plan. I am also trying to see if I could get him approved to be an ESA as I do have some mental health issues. He is my favorite (don’t tell the others lol) and I know my mental health will suffer severely if he does have to go
I won't tell the other chicks, hopefully he doesn't go. For my area it depends on my neighbors and to my luck they enjoy the sounds of a rooster.

Back
Top Bottom