Howdy!

JVanKieran

Chirping
Mar 29, 2021
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I've had chickens for awhile but I gave up suburban life, moved to the middle of nowhere, don't need much of an income and can really spend as much time as I can with birds!

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? I have about ten right now with several dozen on the way.

(3) What breeds do you have? This year I will have Lakenvelder, Bielefelder, Black Copper Marans, Salmon Faverolles, Ameraucana and Easter Eggers

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? Everything. I love them.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Homesteading, building things, learning about life off grid, gardening, music.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. I live in Northern AZ with my wife, our two dogs and our cat. We live off grid and are building out raw land this year. We gave up on the rat race and are now focused on making our living doing things we love.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D. Ive known about BYC for a long time. I belong to the Facebook group and I spend so much time on the forum I figured it was long overdue :)

Back
Top Bottom