Hanging out at the guinea shack

Sydney65

Crowing
Aug 2, 2019
Indiana
All present and accounted for - Willow still staying in the background. 20221029_104353.jpg 20221029_104855.jpg

More like the Love Shack!!! :love

I wouldn't go that far-lol. But there has been a shift. I had to get a pic, that was the first time Mochie has ever gone so close to the rest. She kept circling underneath them until she finally decided it was safe to hop up there.
Shortly after it was a free for all. I turned around and it was if I were in a bar room brawl, heads bobbing in all directions. Mochie retreated to the safety of the coop, but Numi and Willow were standing their ground. Obviously it was time to go outside.

I wouldn't go that far-lol. But there has been a shift. I had to get a pic, that was the first time Mochie has ever gone so close to the rest. She kept circling underneath them until she finally decided it was safe to hop up there.
Shortly after it was a free for all. I turned around and it was if I were in a bar room brawl, heads bobbing in all directions. Mochie retreated to the safety of the coop, but Numi and Willow were standing their ground. Obviously it was time to go outside.
Awww! I’ll try to take some pics of my love shack today. I’ve been making some of the planned changes, like a new feeder and a new sawhorse. HPAI is bad in my area right now so poor birds have been locked up so much more than I ever intended.

Back
Top Bottom