Granny's gone and done it again

Awww he sounds sweet!!! I still love the breed in theory, I just have never really met any besides that scary one and one other one that was nice, so it left an impression unfortunately hah
He was an absolute sweetheart shrek. I wish you could have met him. He was 100% my man.

IMG_1488.jpeg IMG_1315.jpeg IMG_1063.jpeg IMG_0891.jpeg

They won’t give you a liver transplant if you won’t stop drinking
I have a fatty liver as does Robert and its what killed my mom. None of us are/were drinkers.
Well, my Richard texts me last night. He had a fever last Sunday. He has been working on yet another open sore. He's never had a fever before with these open sores. Just finished up with wound clinic last month so thought he could do what they did for him in keeping it clean and dry and dressed right. He ended up in the ER because he had pain and swelling. What?? He shouldn't feel anything where this is. He's pretty much paralyzed from the waist down. Some ER Dr's. 😡 He went by what Richard told him with his other sores, but Richard didn't mention that he never had a fever with them..so I give the dr that. He sent him home with two different ant biotic and said go back to wound clinic. No blood work! I can't stop thinking about it. Feeling..he has feeling..pain there. Sepsis gets into deep tissue. His appointment for wound clinic isn't until Tuesday. Not sure they do bloodwork. Ugh.
Its a terrible feeling to see your children suffer and theres not a damn thing you can do about it. What causes these sores? Im so sorry you and him of course are going through all this.
He was an absolute sweetheart shrek. I wish you could have met him. He was 100% my man.

View attachment 3836538View attachment 3836539View attachment 3836540View attachment 3836541
aww Goose, still makes me wanna cry

Back
Top Bottom