Granny's gone and done it again

View attachment 3833317
this is how I get frosty cut too. The one that looks like Kiki I dont like the cut either on her but so much better for her.
My Gracie too. Short. She's a Shi Tzu. Oh Granny. I was putting my receipt away from the meds when I noticed a date of birth on one of her past visits. She did have a chip from previous owners so they went from that. 13 years old. She's getting up there.
20240306_133708.jpg

My Gracie too. Short. She's a Shi Tzu. Oh Granny. I was putting my receipt away from the meds when I noticed a date of birth on one of her past visits. She did have a chip from previous owners so they went from that. 13 years old. She's getting up there. View attachment 3833353
she has the most precious face ever❤️

kiki has some shi tzu in her

My Gracie too. Short. She's a Shi Tzu. Oh Granny. I was putting my receipt away from the meds when I noticed a date of birth on one of her past visits. She did have a chip from previous owners so they went from that. 13 years old. She's getting up there. View attachment 3833353
I think thats a long time for a toy breed! Way to go Gracie!

My father had his eyes done. The lids drooped down and it was starting to affect his sight. After it was done he looked completely surprised all the time. lol No one would tell him so though.
I had mine done. Just some skin removed years ago. Insurance paid for it because it was causing problems with my Peripheral vision. Can't tell it was done. No surprise look here, in fact they're a bit droopy again. Old age. Oh well now.

Back
Top Bottom