Granny's gone and done it again

20181002_134058.jpg
FB_IMG_1560382436435.jpg
FB_IMG_1560382427510.jpg
IMG_20190325_111858.jpg

@Cynthia12 it's so easy to do too much on those days you feel good. Last week I dug up one of those huge hostas for GC to give to one of her teachers ... then we hosed off the root ball, took a saw and cut it in half ... the ground was wet and muddy, the thing weighed a ton! Each half had about eight stalks. I'm still paying for that! I hadn't felt my sciatica in a long time but it's going, Hey there, remember me?

@Cynthia12 it's so easy to do too much on those days you feel good. Last week I dug up one of those huge hostas for GC to give to one of her teachers ... then we hosed off the root ball, took a saw and cut it in half ... the ground was wet and muddy, the thing weighed a ton! Each half had about eight stalks. I'm still paying for that! I hadn't felt my sciatica in a long time but it's going, Hey there, remember me?
Ooo, those hurt.

What bits?
Granny, when I was a kid mom used to get a packet mix and we would add tomato sauce from a can and water, it was pretty smooth. Not like the jar kind that has chunks of vegetables, have you tried that? It's just a seasoning packet.

Back
Top Bottom