Granny's gone and done it again

I know. I’ve just been so bamboozled with everything. Countdown is on and stress is high.
If you land this job will you put in notice or just take off? Moving is really hard. I packed up 2 households by myself. Sold both houses and started a new life here. It takes it out of you. Has tenant ever let you know when he is leaving?

We plant early February. They could have used another week or two but with fire ants after them they have to come out. Hope to finish them tomorrow. Ma wants to try out her 4 QT electric canner with some. I really wanted them to stay another week when it looks like we will be picking green beans. New potatoes, green beans, and a ham hock. Oh my.
Fire ants are the scourge of the earth, along with killer bees.

1715740948680.png

Not sure about supper because I don't remember what Ma said.
I made spaghetti five way for DH, and also served regular sauce for GC, who likes it traditional. I served myself traditional, then went ahead and put beans on it and shredded cheese. Guess I had it 7-way! 😆

I am ok. Sleeping a lot. It was raining all day anyway. Cut up more berries to eat. Plan to head to the studio around 11 pm. And check the critters. Only 8 chickens left. 3 are roosters.
Are you getting out of the chicken business, Cap? Or gonna repopulate?

We have fire ants down here that build mounds as big as wash tubs if left alone.
Yikes. I'll stick with tornadoes, at least they're only seasonal and you can hide from them.

Back
Top Bottom