Granny's gone and done it again

if you have hearing aids. You're a deaf Lepard.
You're a hoot, you are.
I bet it was tough. I have my three gkids for a day and I am exhausted.
Nothing rattles DH, which helps, and I am a harda....yes,Iam... I don't put up with much. Once we got guardianship and I was legally able to inflict corporal punishment, we came to a meeting of the minds pretty quickly. Only took once or twice. Growing up in foster homes, with a strict "hands-off" policy, had not done them any good. And by "them" I mean "him."

I'm only taking it at night now. Doc wanted me on it 3 times a day at max dose.
Speaking of Gabapentin here. Me too. I've gone from 300mg 3x/day to once a day. I value my liver and kidneys too much.

You're a hoot, you are.

Nothing rattles DH, which helps, and I am a harda....yes,Iam... I don't put up with much. Once we got guardianship and I was legally able to inflict corporal punishment, we came to a meeting of the minds pretty quickly. Only took once or twice. Growing up in foster homes, with a strict "hands-off" policy, had not done them any good. And by "them" I mean "him."

Speaking of Gabapentin here. Me too. I've gone from 300mg 3x/day to once a day. I value my liver and kidneys too much.
You are a hard a$$? You have to be with kids and dogs. Or they just walk all over you.

My chest pain stopped about two hours after I took the Nitro. Supposed to work quick, but..at least the pain is gone for now.
The vet decided to give Phenobarbital for Gracie. I hope she handles it well. Two weeks to give it a try. If no better then he says blood work. I say if no better, I'll leave her be.

Back
Top Bottom