Granny's gone and done it again

Well, I guess I need to go fix something. I will be back later. I hope your day gets better . You know, sometimes you have to make your own happiness. 🌹
Thank you! And that’s a good point!! I am trying to do that. I did a few things to try to help and my mood is a little better now but it’s still not fully. I was thinking of maybe going for a walk.

Thanks! I had some symptoms yesterday I haven’t had in a long time. I think it’s from too much caffeine as I read that can cause it. So I’m trying to cut back. I’ve been wanting to for a while since it already makes my anxiety worse but then I haven’t yet and actually increased it slightly :oops: I definitely will be now though
What do you drink that has caffeine? Coffee

I drink those caffeine stick things, Liquid IV, but I’ve been drinking 4 a day and they’re 100 mg caffeine each. Which it says each one is equivalent to 1-2 cups of coffee. So that’s a LOT. At least for me. Plus they’re expensive. So I might just go back to diet soda or regular tea or something lol but for now I’m going down to 2 a day from 4 a day.
Liquid IV has caffeine? I did not know that

Back
Top Bottom