Granny's gone and done it again

Hand hasn't been too painful at all where he cut. Just finger itself. Hurts pretty bad. Still can't straighten it. I can put it further down than before without too much pain. I'll take it. Personal sad family stuff going on. I may be gone a few days. Or stop in to read and..like,..heart, or put the sad on a post. Granny. Get the rest needed. Sorry you're in pain. 💚

Taking a break from tilling. 1/3 done. Ground is warm enough to plant beans and corn now. Putting out tomatoes in the evening after the sun is lower. Planting Blue Lake Pole Beans as soon as I'm done tilling the corn and bush bean patch. Keeping on the move with Divine help and Trammadol. Hips just are not as young as they once were. There still good enough to feed us.

Hand hasn't been too painful at all where he cut. Just finger itself. Hurts pretty bad. Still can't straighten it. I can put it further down than before without too much pain. I'll take it. Personal sad family stuff going on. I may be gone a few days. Or stop in to read and..like,..heart, or put the sad on a post. Granny. Get the rest needed. Sorry you're in pain. 💚
Our thoughts are with you! Hugs.

Back
Top Bottom