French White Muscovy Ducks and Pilgrim Geese available in Northern Michigan/Suttons Bay

Susan Hillside

Chirping
11 Years
Mar 3, 2013
Suttons Bay, Michigan
Pilgrim Geese:
I have a breeding pair of Pilgrim Geese and 2 single ganders available. These geese hatched on my farm in mid-June. I have had Pilgrim geese for 3 years now and am very satisfied with this breed. I tried two other breeds before the Pilgrims and can now say I have found the best breed of goose for my small farm!

They make a great homestead/small farm goose. They are generally very healthy and easy to care for. They aren’t aggressive like other breeds. They are usually only noisy when they need to be. They usually sound the alarm when something is not right. Just recently they warned all the other animals on the farm that an eagle was flying overhead.

They need a quiet place of their own to make a nest in the spring. Goose cooks up like duck and I highly recommend it! They are personable and I really enjoy having them on my farm. I’m located in Suttons Bay, Michigan. These geese are $30 each. Farm pick up or possibly personal delivery by me, but no shipping. Thanks for reading!

French White Muscovy Ducks
Muscovy ducks for breeding stock! These are French White Muscovy ducks and they are excellent for meat production. Muscovy ducks are quiet and gentle and make great birds for a small farm/homestead. They are very prolific and often raise clutches of 12 and more. They are excellent mothers and great egg layers!. All of these birds hatched on my farm on June 27. They are ready to go and will most likely hatch lots of ducklings for you in the spring! To start breeding them at your farm you will need one male and at least 2 females. Although one male is better off with 4 or 5 females, less wear and tear on the girls if there are more girls. Price is $20 per female and $25 per male. Farm pick up or possibly personal delivery by me, but no shipping. I’m located near Suttons Bay, Michigan

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    218 KB · Views: 56
  • 2.png
    2.png
    231.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    548.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    609.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    731.1 KB · Views: 14
Pilgrim Geese:
I have a breeding pair of Pilgrim Geese and 2 single ganders available. These geese hatched on my farm in mid-June. I have had Pilgrim geese for 3 years now and am very satisfied with this breed. I tried two other breeds before the Pilgrims and can now say I have found the best breed of goose for my small farm!

They make a great homestead/small farm goose. They are generally very healthy and easy to care for. They aren’t aggressive like other breeds. They are usually only noisy when they need to be. They usually sound the alarm when something is not right. Just recently they warned all the other animals on the farm that an eagle was flying overhead.

They need a quiet place of their own to make a nest in the spring. Goose cooks up like duck and I highly recommend it! They are personable and I really enjoy having them on my farm. I’m located in Suttons Bay, Michigan. These geese are $30 each. Farm pick up or possibly personal delivery by me, but no shipping. Thanks for reading!

Muscovy ducks for breeding stock! These are French White Muscovy ducks and they are excellent for meat production. Muscovy ducks are quiet and gentle and make great birds for a small farm/homestead. They are very prolific and often raise clutches of 12 and more. They are excellent mothers and great egg layers!. All of these birds hatched on my farm on June 27. They are ready to go and will most likely hatch lots of ducklings for you in the spring! To start breeding them at your farm you will need one male and at least 2 females. Although one male is better off with 4 or 5 females, less wear and tear on the girls if there are more girls. Price is $20 per female and $25 per male. Farm pick up or possibly personal delivery by me, but no shipping. I’m located near Suttons Bay, Michigan
sure wish I didn't live so far away, beautiful birds!

Would you ever consider shipping goslings or hatching eggs? I live in Wisconsin near Green Bay and am hoping to add some genetic diversity to my Pilgrim flock next year. If not, no worries!
Hello! I might be able to ship in the spring. I need to learn how to do that. I even had someone want me to ship an adult. I know that is done and infact I once bought some adult geese that were shipped to me via ups mail. If you like could you please send me an email at susan at hillsidehomestead.com. Thanks!

Pilgrim Geese:

Pilgrim Geese:

My husband and I have a small hobby farm we just started earlier this year and are looking for a pair of geese! We are local to you as well…is this pair still available?

Pilgrim Geese:

Hi! I'm really interested in getting a goose! I could pick up, I'm located near Traverse City. What is the best way to contact you?

Pilgrim Geese:

Are you still selling? I am located in Genesee County michigan.

Back
Top Bottom