Hi everyone! I'm from Bolivia. I need help with my bantam chickens, If you have experience treating worms especially 1 month old bantam chicks share your good and bad experience please, lovely people has been answer some doubts, but I'm doubting of the dewormer I have or I need to look for another one. It has the ingredient suggested but it has another ingredients too. In case you have time to check here is the link https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...-me-save-them-warning-pictures.1623677/page-2
Thanks to @Marie2020 for the invitation.
Welcome to fluffy Butt's 😍

We are from different parts of the world so it takes time to connect at times

@BY Bob Opened this place a few years ago and as we have joined we have become really good friends.

I hope Bob can read up on this worm problem you have, as well as @Ponypoor

I read in accidents and emergencies that people have suggested wormers, but a watered down versions. I only use "Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth". But I have never dealt with tiny chick's.

I hope you enjoy this friendly thread we are not only here for problems but to share also 😊

I am out of strawberry syrup for my milk. I had to use butterscotch ice cream syrup instead. Not the same thing. But now I’m out of milk again today. I can’t believe that I drank a whole gallon of milk in one day ? 🤦‍♂️.
Ps. The tenants friend in front was arrested for possession, with intent to sell. And a year in county jail will serve him well. Add firearms possession and prior felony convictions and he’s by by for a long stretch. I should have just shot him instead!!!!!!!

Taxes for my overdue library books::lau

View attachment 3831268
Is he the neighbor with the rooster?

Hi everyone! I'm from Bolivia. I need help with my bantam chickens, If you have experience treating worms especially 1 month old bantam chicks share your good and bad experience please, lovely people has been answer some doubts, but I'm doubting of the dewormer I have or I need to look for another one. It has the ingredient suggested but it has another ingredients too. In case you have time to check here is the link https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...-me-save-them-warning-pictures.1623677/page-2
Thanks to @Marie2020 for the invitation.
Welcome to FBA. I responded in the emergency thread. The product you have is a general dewomer (all kinds of worms) and can be used in chickens.
I don’t know about baby chicks and am a bit surprised babies would have worms as the worms don’t grow instantly so the chick would have to be somewhat grown for the worms to have grown inside it!

@Ponypoor
Kelly! Betty won the POW! She is on the homepage! Congratulations Betty!
@Ponypoor
default_yay-smiley-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom