Saw nothing last night. Went to bed an hour after it was supposed to have started. My alarm is supposed to go off in about 15.
20240511_044218.jpg
The phone picked it up better than my eyes did.

Saw nothing last night. Went to bed an hour after it was supposed to have started. My alarm is supposed to go off in about 15.View attachment 3828342The phone picked it up better than my eyes did.
Cool. We had thick cloud and rain. Is it going for several days?

Cosmic storm tax: Bernie surveying her kingdom
IMG_6483.jpeg

Awww that’s so sweet.

Have fun and don’t do crazy stuff like I did - big logs, gates, ditches, fences they were all fair game with me and my horses 😊 - also flat out gallops in the fields. But my horses were young and trained for those things. And I wore the proper gear. Boots, hard hat, crash vest. I bought breakaway stirrups because you just never know if you fall off you do not want to be dragged with a foot stuck in a stirrup.

Gosh you will have so much fun 😊
Oh gosh, I probably should get breakaway stirrups. And a vest… I couldn’t sleep last night! I was too excited for sleep.
My riding instructor found out about it yesterday… I feel bad, but she’s happy for me. I’m pretty sure I will sometimes bring him to her for a few lessons every once in a while just to make sure I’m not picking up any bad habits.

He’s up to date on all his coggins (I have no idea if I spelled that correctly), he’s getting his hoofs trimmed next week, and he has had no health problems since they got him.
Auggie was a rescue I guess. He was skin and bones when they got him, and now he’s perfectly healthy. He’s a little chunky, but that’s because he’s not been ridden since January.
Lucky me, he’s known to buck when he’s had a long break.
For years I’ve been dreaming about what it would be like to have my own horse. And now I do! I’m so excited for him to move out to my farm. I got a similar picture of him as I got to a Lenny one time-
Blue halter is Lenny.
IMG_3928.png
IMG_3926.png

Back
Top Bottom