:lau :love

This needs to go in the caption contest 👍😊

Mr P commiserate with you and blames his Hooman for the rain.
View attachment 3823284
Don’t worry everyone - he had the opportunity to come in if he wished, but he and Blanche and Penelope tried to look all tough - silly birds!

I made them come inside and dry off and warm up 💕

It would seem so. She really wants stuffed animal chickens.
:gig

Like this?

B37773B8-DD80-457E-AD65-BC6BF9690976.jpeg

Who’s dat?!
8E00EE44-1EA1-4ED2-8002-70F1169ACCDF.jpeg

Gosh. I remember back when you loved dignified chickens like Marans.
View attachment 3823100
I still love my Marans. Quiet, dignified, calm friendly drop dead gorgeous laidies and gentleman they are.
DSCN2958.JPG
DSCN2900.JPG

And yes, you all remember correctly. 3 short years ago now I detested silkies. Hated them really. Weird, ugly little aliens who were to never grace my yard. How wrong I was. I have fallen and fallen hard for them. Blame Branch, it is all his fault.
DSCN2649.JPG
DSCN2953.JPG

Marans or Silkies. Which one is my favorite. I cannot and will not answer that question. I cannot imagine a flock now without both.

I still love my Marans. Quiet, dignified, calm friendly drop dead gorgeous laidies and gentleman they are.
View attachment 3823297View attachment 3823299
And yes, you all remember correctly. 3 short years ago now I detested silkies. Hated them really. Weird, ugly little aliens who were to never grace my yard. How wrong I was. I have fallen and fallen hard for them. Blame Branch, it is all his fault.
View attachment 3823302View attachment 3823303
Marans or Silkies. Which one is my favorite. I cannot and will not answer that question. I cannot imagine a flock now without both.
I love all chickens - i still gobsmacked at the variety of colour size and feather types 💕

Back
Top Bottom